This was going to be my opponents first game with the new Adepta Sororitas Codex (can I just say Sisters of Battle? I probably will in this article) and my first time facing them. This lead to a few thoughts.
- I didn’t want to build a list that was too tough, that wouldn’t be any fun.
- I didn’t know what I was up against, would it be a horde or armoured vehicles? So I needed a variety of stuff.
- I’ve played my Plagueburst Crawlers a lot, and I think they’re great units. So given my first point I decided to leave them at home.
- I enjoyed played my flying Daemon Prince and a trio of drones in my last game against the Orks. So I’d do that again.
- I love Plague Marines, so I’d take as many of them as I could.
- I’ve not used my Terminators in a while so they’re going into the mix as well.
With all that in mind there wasn’t a lot of room left, so I took two Dreadnoughts one with twin lascannons and one with twin butcher cannons. That would give me some anti-armour and some anti-tough infantry weaponry.
And that’s me done. One battalion, so not a lot of command points, but that’s OK, it’ll be fun.